Financial support for doctoral students of Latino/a, Asian, Pacific Islands or First Nations descent who have completed the course work stage of their Ph.D. or Th.D. program in religion, theological studies or biblical studies.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2018
- Applicants must be of Latino/a, Asian-Pacific Islander or First Nations descent enrolled or admitted full time in a Th.D. or Ph.D. program in religious, theological, or biblical studies.
- Applicants must be finished with coursework by the beginning of the fellowship year (September 1, 2017).
- Applicants at the dissertation stage must be in a position to write full-time during the fellowship year.
- All pre-dissertation applicants must be past the coursework stage but have not yet reached candidacy [ABD].
- To be classified at the dissertation stage [ABD], applicant’s dissertation committee must have approved the dissertation research proposal and writing plan and given the student full approval to proceed before submission of an application.
- Students enrolled in or applying to Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) programs are ineligible for this opportunity.
- Applicants must be studying at an accredited academic institution in the U.S. or Canada.