Financial support for doctoral students of Latino/a, Asian, Pacific Islands or First Nations descent who have completed the course work stage of their Ph.D. or Th.D. program in religion, theological studies or biblical studies.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 15
- Applicants must be of Latino/a, Asian-Pacific Islander or First Nations descent enrolled or admitted full time in a Th.D. or Ph.D. program in religious, theological, or biblical studies.
- Applicants must be finished with coursework by the beginning of the fellowship year (September 1, 2022).
- Applicants at the dissertation stage must be in a position to write full-time during the fellowship year.
- All pre-dissertation applicants must be past the coursework stage but have not yet reached candidacy [ABD].
- To be classified at the dissertation stage [ABD], applicant’s dissertation committee must have approved the dissertation research proposal and writing plan and given the student full approval to proceed before submission of an application.
- Students enrolled in or applying to Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.) programs are ineligible for this opportunity.
- Applicants must be studying at an accredited academic institution in the U.S. or Canada. Please note that doctoral programs that receive their accreditation by bodies beyond the U.S. and Canada, even if their institution is located in the U.S. or Canada, are not eligible for this opportunity.
- Applicants must be a United States of America or Canadian citizen or permanent resident